Re: [Savannah-users] I would like to hose a free project, and include no

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] I would like to hose a free project, and include non-free examples.
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 00:14:15 +0200

Hi,

This looks similar to Interactive Fictions so I think I understand the
issues.

For non-software content, Savannah only accepts free licenses
(including CC-BY and CC-BY-SA). This means the game books need to be
distributed under a free license, or they need to be distributed
separately (outside Savannah).

--
Sylvain