[Savannah-users] Multiple git repositories

From: Patrik Olsson
Subject: [Savannah-users] Multiple git repositories
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:54:13 +0100

Hello!

I would like to use multiple git repositories for my project. I can see
in the repository browser [1] that other projects do it, but I couldn't
find a way to add them myself using the administration pages for my
project. Then I found and read here [2] that it's possible for you
Savannah administrators to manually add them.

Could you please add "reindeer-opengl.git" and "gtkreindeer.git" under
my project "reindeer"? And/or is there a better place to request this
than on the mailing list?

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/
[2]
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2007-08/msg00053.html

Please keep me in To/CC as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thank you.

/Patrik