[Savannah-users] Re: Savannah outage v2

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-users] Re: Savannah outage v2
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 08:50:02 +0900

James Cloos <address@hidden> writes:
> The last time the emacs repo required recovery, several others also had
> copies and (much) better bandwidth.  I'll need to use a public terminal
> to upload my copy of that repo if it is useful.

The emacs git mirror is also automatically updated fairly frequently, so
anyone who pulled it just before the outage would at least have most of
the missing state in some form.

Dunno how simple it would be to replay that into CVS; not so hard to do
by hand probably, but there are probably various issues to worry about...

-Miles

--
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy.