Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:41:58 +0200

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 01:02:35PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> I wasn't aware of this policy either. But I understand the intention
> and I think it is good that way.
>
> You already mentioned that that account was held by a different person.
> So using the same account for yorself would be definitely misleading.

Guys, get over it already. Just re-enable the account (if
technically possible) for the original person and then it's
a simple matter of those two people transferring the
password.

So, no *transfer* of accounts to "physically different
people". Just re-enabling for the "same physical person".

You'd never know they transferred the account had they
simply handed over the password. Ray just asked the "wrong"
question.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346