[Savannah-users] Combining A-GPL + L-GPL

From: iago F.G.
Subject: [Savannah-users] Combining A-GPL + L-GPL
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:55:41 +0200

Hello,

I'm valorating the posibility of license a personal project for web under L-GPL license (to allow using library on propietary software), but also I want all the modifications of the library are published, so I am also interested in A-GPL (GPL + affero).

Which license may I use... a A-GPL + link exception, or a prefactored license does exist?

Iago F.G.