Re: [Savannah-users] moving existing project to Savannah, data import an

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] moving existing project to Savannah, data import and vhosts?
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:54:16 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 03:46:19PM +0000, Paul Jakma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm investigating to what extent, if any, we can move services for
> the Quagga project (http://www.quagga.net) over to Savannah. It
> looks like git and web should be quite easy. I have some questions
> that I could not find answers to in the documentation:
>
> mailman:
>
> - Can we import existing subscriber lists?

Basically you mass-subcribe them.

> - Can we import our list archives?

Yes, we can import mbox archives.

You could ask address@hidden who is in charge of the Mailman setup.

>   - if yes, can Savannah support the HTTP vhost for the archives?
>     (either fully, or a HTTP redirect to the nongnu.org domained
>     archives)
>

> email:
>
> - Can Savannah handle mail for project-specific domains? E.g.
>   forwarding mail on for a select few mailboxes?

Generally speaking such features are reserved to GNU people.

> http:
>
> - We use PHP as a limited templating system, but I gather PHP is not
>   available. Are there any other templating/CMS facilities available?

Apache SSI.

We probably could do it.  address@hidden is currently in charge of
the www.nongnu.org setup.

> bug tracker:
>
> - Is there any support for bugzilla data import? Anyone done this
>   before, any scripts? (If not, we could just continue to run out own
>   elsewhere I guess).

I don't think there's support to import bugs from bugzilla.

--
Sylvain