[Savannah-users] hep to use chill letters

From: syam
Subject: [Savannah-users] hep to use chill letters
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:30:08 +0400

Dear friends

i need help to create malayalam web site, most of the malayalam sites
are not showing properly (like chill letters) Still in smc members
mail also. But newspapers manorama, mathrubhumi are showing properly.
mathrubhumi is giving thanks to smc members for creating meera font in
 news paper site. see this line in mathrubhumi
http://www.mathrubhumi.com/story.php?id=49930  Credits - Meera unicode
font designed by K.H.Hussain and Suresh.P. (Suruma Suresh)
(Swathanthra Malayalam Computing)

or please provide me mail id of KH Hussain or Suresh P

so i am reuresting smc members to help me in this matter.

I am not expert in malayalam typing so i am planning to type my text
in dtp centers, but they are using ism and inscript key board (c- dac)
so i want to use a font which support inscript c dac keyboard layout.

i know to create web site with dreamweaver, i am facing problem in
malayalam typing,

OS is xp and win7

Syam Lal K.V
00971506130722