[Savannah-users] GNU make git repo empty?

From: don . estabrook
Subject: [Savannah-users] GNU make git repo empty?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:26:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

I just tried to clone the GNU make Git repo, using the command shown
here:

    http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=make

    $ git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/make.git
    Cloning into make...
    warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.

    $ git --version
    git version 1.7.2.2

Similarly, attempting to browse the sources with a web browser from the
link on the page above results in a page containing the message:

    Repository seems to be empty

Am I doing something wrong?  Sorry if this is a stupid question -- I
tried Google'ing but didn't see anything recent that was directly
related to the GNU make repo.

Thank you,
Don Estabrook