[Savannah-users] About combining diacritical marks in different language

From: Alex N. Shogin
Subject: [Savannah-users] About combining diacritical marks in different languages
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:25:11 +0300

Hi!

Now I've need to insert the next sequeunce A - combining macron(304)- B -
combining macron(304)

When I inserted this sequeunce in MS Word, all was OK. But! When I
copy&paste this sequeunce in Adobe InDesign I see A with macron, but B
overstroked!
Moreover, when I switch current language from Russian to English, I  see
both A and B with macron. Where is the problem?