Re: [Savannah-users] deleting old (bzr) branches

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] deleting old (bzr) branches
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:58:40 +0930

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:35:05 +0300
Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:32:32 +0930
> > From: Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
> >
> > is there a way to delete old branches?
>
> Sorry for asking the obvious, but did you try "bzr rmbranch"?

Hi,
No problem. I hadn't tried that, but with good reason: its not in the
version of bzr i normally use. I've tried a checkout of trunk, and it
appears to have that functionality.

I've tried deleting a few branches (eg deploy-standard-server/), but
they are still listed at [1]. does this take a while to refresh?

I'll keep watching it today and see if it refreshes:)

[1] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnewsense/

thanks,
kk

--