[Savannah-users] How long to requests for projects usually take?

From: Paul Elliott
Subject: [Savannah-users] How long to requests for projects usually take?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:52:37 -0500

I need to transfer my projects before  berlios closes, so I need to determine
if it can be done in time. I can not go by the automated system, because
according to it, review should already be complete even though it has not been
assigned to anyone yet.

Should I be trying elsewhere? My 2 projects are free software. Where should I
go?

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11392
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11393

Thank You for any information. Best Wishes.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
address@hidden               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J