Re: [Savannah-users] Yet another gpl license question

From: Joseph Pesco
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Yet another gpl license question
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:23:30 -0800 (PST)

Yes, my project is all scripts.  You are correct I should first attempt to pole
the system on installation for required capabilities (rpm jargon), before
taking matters into my own hands.  If required, and if running with sufficient
privileges, and if certain packages are needed use the system's provided
facility for installation _before_ carting a package along with me.  Am I
reading you correctly?  I'll need just a bit more time to digest the rest your
comment.

condor