[Savannah-users] user deleted

From: Mauro Panigada
Subject: [Savannah-users] user deleted
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 14:03:07 +0200

I had an account, with login name shintakezou, still visible
https://savannah.gnu.org/users/shintakezou
Being not sure to remember the password and wanting change it anyway, I've
clicked on "Lost your password?", and trying to recover it, causes the error:

Invalid user: This account does not exist or has not been activated

If I try to create a new user using that login (shintakezou) and this email,
I get another error:

That username already exists. An account associated with that email address has already been created

If I try to login using the login "shintakezou" and using a password that
could be the right one, I receive this error:

Account Deleted

I would like to get the account back, and a notice before deletion for long time
inactivity if there's no already this policy (e.g. it was sent but I haven't read it since
it strangely was classified as spam).

Kind regards.

--
Mauro Panigada