Re: [Savannah-users] usage of gmediarender

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] usage of gmediarender
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:58:53 -0600

Hi Brad,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Soho Soho123 <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am new in gmediarender and gstreamer.

This is a general mailing list for users of Savannah, so 99+% of the
people on this list (including myself) haven't heard of gmediarender.

> I have question about:
> how to start gmediarender program?
> where I can see the usage?
> Should I setup a config file for gmediarender program?

The project homepage doesn't contain documentation, neither does the
source tarball (at least not as man pages). There is some
documentation in the source code itself, but that's probably not what
you were looking for.

You might want to do a general search of the Internet to see if
someone has setup GMediaRenderer to do something similar to what you
want it to do, and maybe explained what was configured.

Jan