[Savannah-users] Help in Publishing a Repository

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [Savannah-users] Help in Publishing a Repository
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:03:35 +0200

Dear All,
I am learning the ropes of mercurial and I created an account on Savannah.
My repository is a collection of scripts (text files only) in different languages. I would like to have it online in order to make sure that it will be always accessible (to me, in the first place).
However, I do not know exactly how to proceed.
I had a look at the FAQ

 http://bit.ly/QN27la

but this is what happens when I try to push

$ hg push ssh://address@hidden/project
pushing to ssh://address@hidden/project
remote: Permission denied (publickey).
abort: no suitable response from remote hg!

where "user" is the username I use to log into my savannah account.
Any idea about what is going wrong? Or can someone point me to a (possibly very easy-to-follow) tutorial about how to publish your mercurial repository on savannah?
Many thanks

Lorenzo