Re: [Savannah-users] helping with gimp documentation

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] helping with gimp documentation
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:57:16 -0600

Hi Josiane,

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Josiane Claesen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I would like to help with the translation of the gimp documentation (English
> to Dutch).
> But I can not seem to find where I have to be.
> Who can help me please?

This mailing list is for help with the host site Savannah, but we may
be able to redirect you to the right place. If you go to the gimp
homepage and follow the links to "get involved", you will find this
readme for translators:
http://developer.gimp.org/README.i18n

>From what I read in that document (and a few other pages) it would be
best if you contacted the GNOME Dutch translation team, writing them
exactly what you wrote to this list:
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/nl/

Cheers,
Jan