[Savannah-users] documentation SIG files

From: Sean
Subject: [Savannah-users] documentation SIG files
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:56:51 -0500

Hi guys, I'm trying to learn Linux and become LPI certified, but I'm low on dinero. So I am really grateful for your SIG files. Problem is, I can't open any of them. I understand that they are Printshop files but these should be easily converted to PDF. Could the author of those files do us all a favor and convert them? I'm sure all of us newbies would be immensely grateful.
Thanks,

+++
  Sean