[Savannah-users] How to upload large file, slow connection

From: Gerardo Ballabio
Subject: [Savannah-users] How to upload large file, slow connection
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:13:38 +0100

Hi all,
I have some new files that I want to upload to the download area of my
project, http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/galois/

Until now I did that following the instructions I was given, that is,
connecting to dl.sv.nongnu.org by sftp. But now I have to upload also
a larger file (about 17 MB) and at home I have only 56k modem
connectivity. I've never managed to transfer a file of even a few MB
without losing the connection during the process (when downloading,
wget -c is my friend). I can use a faster connection at a public
internet point, but there I'm restricted to use a browser (i.e., no
sftp, only http).

Can you suggest how I could upload?

Please Cc: me on reply.

Thank you