Re: [Savannah-users] BUG in Xlog -"Remarks" with Ubuntu-FIX please!

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] BUG in Xlog -"Remarks" with Ubuntu-FIX please!
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:49:41 -0600

D.R. wrote:
> Gentlemen, please fix the bug with the "Remarks" form in Xlog 2.0.5 or
> 2.0.6..... It collapses to a single line when you load Xlog using Ubuntu
> 12.04 or 12.10  or EdUbuntu.
> XUbuntu is OK which uses a different menu scheme...
> ..Please fix the Ubuntu Xlog "Remarks" field so it displays correctly.. I
> really like Xlog and would like to continue to use it ..
> Thanks, 73's Dave, AA3EJ
> address@hidden

You have reached the mailing list for people who use Savannah.
Savannah is the software forge for people committed to free software.
The web site, the version control hosting, that type of thing.

But you are asking about the Xlog project.  We don't know too much
about specific projects here.  It would be better to look at the
project and see what it says about where to get help.

Looking at the Savannah web page for Xlog

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/Xlog

I see pointers to the xlog-discussion mailing list