[Savannah-users] password must contain multiple character classes...

From: jidanni
Subject: [Savannah-users] password must contain multiple character classes...
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:50:59 +0800

Cc: address@hidden
I have just encountered the most clodsworthy...

Lost Password Login
https://savannah.gnu.org/
Welcome, jidanni. You may now change your password.
New password / passphrase:
(not too short, must contain multiple character classes: symbols, digits
(0-9), upper and lower case letters) (for instance: Stigma5Brass3Status)
New Password (repeat):

1. Why am I here? Because I always forget my password.
2. Why do I always forget my password? Because I am not allowed to use
my much better password, but have to conform to some expert person's
concept of what is a good password.