Re: [Savannah-users] Editing web page

From: Edward Ned Harvey (savannah)
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Editing web page
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:53:39 -0400

> From: Tomasz Konojacki [mailto:address@hidden
>
> Your project website is located in webpages CVS repository. Here
> you can find information on accessing that repository:

Thank you.  Indeed, by simply committing some changes to that repository,
the webpage got updated.  This surprised me.  Is there like an automatic
mechanism that updates the webpage during commits, or something like that?

Also, I would like to migrate the CVS source trees into SVN.  Should I
expect similar behavior?  Would we require assistance from a savannah admin
to change something in the backend, or something like that?