[Savannah-users] Delete my project

From: Fabio Manfrin
Subject: [Savannah-users] Delete my project
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:32:11 +0200

Dear savannah Team,

for many reasons i don't want at this time publishing my software with AGPL or any other free software license.
Some month age i give you my tarball with a piece of the software, and someone of your staff, tell me that there are partes that aren't well covered because it don't respect the license in many parts.

I have to remove from savannah.gnu.org the sotware because its contain proprietary software and i don't want fall in legal trouble for this. (if you search its name on google you can find it on first page...and at this moment this is a very bad thing)

Please help me, remove my item that also is not approved license to be hosted on Savannah

i'm wainting for it and for your answer.

Thank you