Re: [Savannah-users] Projects, Git, CVS and Licenses

From: ghaverla
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Projects, Git, CVS and Licenses
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:23:49 -0700

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:25:15 -0700
ghaverla <address@hidden> wrote:

> ...   finished reformatting my .vt52 versions
> of GPL2, Artistic2 and FDL

Found TXT version of FDL, I suppose GPL and Artistic are around
somewhere as well.

FDL has:

> To use this License in a document you have written, include a copy of
> the License in the document and put the following copyright and
> license notices just after the title page:

>> A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU
>> Free Documentation License".

In a POD document?  Can I add a sentence, directing them to the copy of
the license included in the project?

What I have is a Copyright and License section at the end of the
document, and the full versions of the licenses in a Licenses directory.

But I have no title page, so I can't put that section after it.

Gord