Re: [Savannah-users] Registering username

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Registering username
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:15:42 -0700

Zoran Plesivčak wrote:
> I appreciate your reply. I checked my spam folder before and haven't seen
> confirmation mail that ended there because it's title was "INVALID.NOREPLY"
> and I thought it was genuine spam :) .

Is that how those are addressed!  I personally always find messages
like that annoying.  I think there is always a better place to set the
reply address to rather than those "noreply" types of things.  I think
I can improve that part at least.

> I'm really sorry that I caused you to invest that much effort (your
> email was very informative and well written!) into what was my
> omission.

Please don't be sorry.  I was very happy to help.

I see that you have activated your account.  All looks good!

Bob