Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah VCS Maintenance

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah VCS Maintenance
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:34:56 -0600

Savannah Users,

> The Savannah VCS version control server will be offline on Wednesday,
> May 14th after 14:30 EST (2014-05-14 19:30:00 UTC) for file system
> maintenance.

Unfortunately I missed the EST error in the above where it should have
been EDT making the UTC time actually 2014-05-14 18:30:00 UTC.  My
apologies if this catches anyone early.  The 14:30 US/Eastern time is
correct and is upon us.  The FSF admins are ready to start the data
move.

The vcs server is going offline in a moment.  This is to move the disk
space to faster storage to improve the performance.  The estimate is
that this may take as long as three hours to complete.  If all goes
very well it will take much less time and be back online sooner.

I will make another posting when the vcs server is back online.

Bob