Re: [Savannah-users] IPv4 address change for Savannah

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] IPv4 address change for Savannah
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 11:05:46 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> The IPv4 address of the Savannah sites will be changing this weekend.  The
> change in address is expected to be completed before Monday.  This should be
> completely transparent to end users.  No significant downtime is expected.

Just letting people know that we are beginning the IPv4 address
migration for the Savannah sites.  Hopefully no significant disruption
to users.  Hopefully no one will notice. :-)

The vcs server IP address will change.  This is accessed for write
(commit) access using ssh.  Whether ssh complains about an address
change depends upon your ssh configuration.  If it does then you will
need to manually accept the change.

No host keys nor ssh keys are changing at this time.  Only the IPv4
address.

Bob