Re: [Savannah-users] Query.

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Query.
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:46:42 -0600

Hello Abhijith,

Abhijith N M wrote:
> portCHAR server_address[] = "192.168.0.4";
> #define PORT 100
> int main( void )
> {
> Please let me know what can be done to resolve the Issue and
> implemnet EVK1105 as tcp server.

There is some confusion.  You have written to the Savannah users
community mailing list.  This is mailing list concerning operation of
the Savannah freedom software forge.  This is about the web site, the
software forge, things like that.

But you are asking about something not related to Savannah.  I think
you have confused some project that is hosted on Savannah with the
Savannah web site and version repository hosting.

Sorry but we can't help you about individual projects as there are
thousands of them.  I am not even sure what project you may be talking
about.  But you should write to the project maintainers if you want to
discuss some specific project.  Look at the project page and there
should be a mailing list or other contact information for every
project.  Look up the contact information for the project you are
interested in and write to them.

Good luck!
Bob