Re: [Savannah-users] public mailing list

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 23:50:39 GMT

    Fsfc-private

I agree with you that list has nothing but old spam in the archive.
Therefore I have just disabled it.

It seems like it would be a good idea for the savannah interface to
automatically make archives private when it creates a "non-public" list,
if it doesn't already.  (I know it didn't at one point, but I can't
remember if that got fixed.)

    (assuming that these mailing list must
    always be associated with Savannah projects)

It is possible for admins to create mailing lists directly on
lists.gnu.org without going through Savannah.  FSF sysadmins do this
not infrequently for FSF-specific lists.

Best,
Karl