Re: [Savannah-users] avrdude downloads

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] avrdude downloads
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:03:22 +0800

SKIPPER FROM THE SEA wrote:
>  Hi all beginner here I have windows7 and would like to know which of the 6.1
> files I should download?
> I'm trying to get the AVR448 3 phase HV motor code into the Atmega48 chip.
> Thanks Gary Porter

Hi!  You have reached the Savannah Users community.  This is the
community of people who are using Savannah the GNU free(dom) software
forge.  However there are thousands of projects hosted on Savannah.
You are asking about one of them 'avrdude'.  I don't personally know
anything about avrdude other than it is one of the software projects
hosted here.

Please ask your question to the avrdude folks on their mailing list.
When I look at the project page:

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=avrdude

It shows the avrdude mailing list here: