Re: [Savannah-users] moderator requests from mailman

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] moderator requests from mailman
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:42:30 GMT

Hi Jan,

    Were there any system-wide changes to mailman that may have
    affected the notification settings?

A new version of mailman was installed by FSF sysadmin on that date
(April 7).  I don't think the notifications messages were changed
intentionally.  Can you please write them (address@hidden) and ask?

Meanwhile, I suppose you can take it for granted that you'll have new
spam every day :(.  You are one of the few administrators of
non-listhelper lists who actually deal with it.  Thank you.

karl