Re: [Savannah-users] Links Will Not Load

From: André Z. D. A.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Links Will Not Load
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 13:46:41 -0200

Which links are not working, Mary? Where do we find them? There are thousands of links in Savannah, no one can say or fix anything without a complete report.

Are these links specific for some project? Or are they part of Savannah itself?

I am just another Savannah user, but if your message did not receive a reply, maybe it should be detailed and improved in a few aspects.

I hope these ideas help you.