Re: [Savannah-users] How to join/contribute to existing open project?

From: André Z. D. A.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How to join/contribute to existing open project?
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 18:41:52 -0200

Hello, Pandya.

I did this:

- opened the page you told us

- since it is the Hindi translator for a project, with a link to (I assume) this project, I opened that page: "GNU Web Translation Coordination", https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/trans-coord

- in that page there is some information that should be useful for you

- there is also the link for the project homepage, with even more info (some of it repeated, but does not matter, it makes sense to be there): http://www.gnu.org/software/trans-coord/

I suggest that you read these pages. And my next step, if I was you, would be to join the best mailing list to ask about the contribution you aim to make.

See you around!

André