Re: [Savannah-users] libunwind support for mips platform

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] libunwind support for mips platform
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:24:19 -0700

Bhimesh Akula wrote:
> I am running perf --call-graph on mips platform, which uses libunwind to
> get the program call-chain. I see support added for libunwind is not
> complete on mips so not able to get the call-chain properly.
>
> Please let me any patches provided for libunwind to get it run on mips. Is
> anyone tested its functionality fully on mips.
>
> Please help me here.

Hi!  You have reached the Savannah Users mailing list.  This is for
users of the Savannah software forge.  However you are asking specific
questions about libunwind.  It is one of the projects hosted at
Savannah but probably not something us generic users of Savannah know
much about.  I think you may be thinking that this is the libunwind
project mailing list.  I'm sorry but they are elsewhere.

The main page for libunwind is:

  http://www.nongnu.org/libunwind/

Following the links there I find that the mailing list for libunwind
stuff is: