Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah VMs rebooted for latest security kernel

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Savannah VMs rebooted for latest security kernel
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 17:45:13 -0700

Hello Joël,

Joël Krähemann wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > Please let us know if you have problems.
>
> I experience problems using SFTP.
>
> $ sftp address@hidden:/releases/gsequencer
> Connection closed

Thank you for this report.  However looking at the logs I see that
sftp was disabled on the systems on 2016-NOV-8 due to security
concerns.  We don't (yet anyway) have a way to contain sftp
appropriately.  This may change in the future.

Currently the two supported access protocols for 'download' are scp
and rsync.  I recommend using rsync.

Try this for a listing:

  rsync address@hidden:/releases/gsequencer/stable/

Try this for an upload: