[Savannah-users] Downloads/Releases sftp help

From: Donn Ingle
Subject: [Savannah-users] Downloads/Releases sftp help
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:26:02 +0200

Hi,
 I can't seem to get into my releases area on:

sftp://address@hidden:/releases/fontypython

(Nautilus, the file manager, just says nope.)

>From the command line, when I use ssh: I get a Trisquel banner and a
message saying:

You tried to execute:
Sorry, you are not allowed to execute that command.
Connection to dl.sv.nongnu.org closed.

I can scp files up. Unfortunately, I accidentally uploaded some nonsense
files and would like to be able to clean the directory up a bit.

Any ideas?

/d
fontypython