Re: [Savannah-users] (no subject)

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:08:42 -0600

Hello Gobi,

You have reached Savannah Users but I think you meant to write to the
tinycc-devel mailing list instead.

> I need help to install TCC and how to use it. I have many
> difficulties to use that. I need help, please.

We are the users of Savannah.  The software forge for free software.
But I think you want to contact the Tiny C Compiler project
developers. Please write to them directly.  Here is a link to their
mailing list.