[Savannah-users] Savannah cgit service status

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-users] Savannah cgit service status
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:15:19 -0700

Savannah Users,

Starting around 20:00 UTC the version control cgit interface came
under a networked attack.  Unfortunately this caused some instability
problems with https service.  We are doing what we can to try to
mitigate the problem.  ssh access to version control is not affected.

If you are having version control access problems using https then
please be patient, pause a moment, and try again.

Bob