Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to add skill to job

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to add skill to job
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:35:17 -0600

Asher Gordon wrote:
> Yes, your message seemed to work. Thanks for fixing it! There is also
> one more strange thing: two of the messages in the archive show up as
> "Message not available". Perhaps that was part of the filter problem?

Yes.  In the threaded view those message ids are referred to by
another message, yours in this case, and therefore the archive knows
they exist but they are missing from the archive.  Those missing
messages are my replies to you where my message was signed and was
filtered out.  You have them in your mailbox because you had sent a
direct reply to me and therefore I returned the action with a direct
reply to you.  And because your message was signed my Mutt client
replied with a signed message.  But they are missing from the archive
due to the misconfiguration which filtered out content type parts that
were not in the list of text type parts.

I am surprised that gnus is not respecting the Mail-Followup-To
header.  Since I am subscribed to the list I prefer to get replies
there and set the header to direct replies there.  But that is a
different problem.

Bob