scew-users

Re: [scew-users] build from repository

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [scew-users] build from repository
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:10:17 +0100

On Dec 31, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Nicholas Mc Guire wrote:

Hi !

after cloning the repository I did a autoreconf which fussed about ltmain.sh missing - a automake --add-missing fixed a few files but not ltmain.sh -
so I guess that is something site local ??

./configure then gives up with
configure: WARNING: Check unit testing framework not found.
configure: error: conditional "DOC" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

consequently there are no Makefiles and I'm kind of stuck :)

system: debian etch (default + development stuff)
repo  : hg clone http://hg.sv.nongnu.org/hgweb/scew

If you build from the repo, you need to run autogen.sh script first.

Cheers,

Aleix