scew-users

Re: [scew-users] build from repository

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [scew-users] build from repository
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:35:54 +0200

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 08:31, Nicholas Mc Guire<address@hidden> wrote:
> will take some time - but I'll give it a shot !

Great, thanks.

> good to know that things are moving - and as far as we can we are happy
> to contribute - if by no other means then by testing it in our apps and
> providing feedback.

Now that the new API is a bit more stable I'm open to any kind of
contributions and there are still some things to do before the final
1.0:

- Adding new readers/writers and their corresponding unit tests (e.g. sockets).
- Fix the build for Windows.
- Improve documentation.
- Check library performance, and even better comparing with other XML libraries.
- Testing testing and testing (new added unit tests help a lot here).

Cheers,

Aleix