scew-users

Re: [scew-users] SCEW Visual Studio project files needed

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [scew-users] SCEW Visual Studio project files needed
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:49:46 +0200

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 08:42, Nicholas Mc Guire<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Aleix Conchillo Flaqu?? wrote:
>
>> With the upcoming 1.0 release, SCEW needs updated project files for
>> Visual Studio.
>>
>> As I'm not an expert on Windows development I am asking for a bit of help.
>>
>> Anyone interested?
>>
> If you show me an IDE that has the power of the commandline then I'll be
> interested ;)

I think you can also play with the fantastic "cmd.exe" command line
:-) and run the make files.

Anyway, if no one shows up I will drop the Windows support temporally.
But I know some Windows projects using SCEW, so I guess this will not
be necessary,

> ps.: let me know when we can do any testing of 1.0

You can just start playing with it, but you need to download the code
form the repository (as you did before). The only missing feature
compared to 0.4.0 is  the scew_parser_load_stream function. It's in my
TODO list.

Best regards,

Aleix