scew-users

Re: Re : [scew-users] scew_element_by_name error..

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: Re : [scew-users] scew_element_by_name error..
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:40:04 +0200

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 09:59, mach <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you Aleix,
>
> The reason I used assertion was just for check the return value of element
> if found.
> As you wrote, it's OK to use if statement.
>
> The original examples/scew_print/scew_print.c without any modification prints
> well
> input xml files as following.

>          <trt:Profiles token="1080P_h264">
>          </trt:Profiles>
>
> So, there is trt:Profiles in input xml file.
[snipped]

scew_element_by_name does not search elements recursivelly, so my be
that's your problem. You are supossing "trt:Profiles" elements are
children of the root element. I don't know your XML structure, but
probably that's the reason.

May be adding a function to SCEW to search an element recursivelly
would be useful...

Aleix