schemix-devel

Re: [Schemix-devel] Re: Some big changes in CVS

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: Re: [Schemix-devel] Re: Some big changes in CVS
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:55:01 +0000

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 12:56:16AM +0200, David Suárez de Lis wrote:

> One more thing: the biggest linux congress in Spain will be held in late
> September, VI Congreso de Hispalinux, which has become *the* linux event in
> Spain. The call for papers has been issued, due to June 13th, and I've
> thought to make a small presentation about schemix, developing some small
> 'drivers' like the /proc one you just showed us (if you don't mind my doing
> so).
>
> I'm also checking the code to see if I can find out to which extent schemix
> is not R5RS compliant, I expect I will have some results before the deadline
> for papers, but having schemix working is a must, of course. The idea is
> being able to talk about how the module works, what it is for, and showing
> examples of its usefulness.
>
> BTW, have you or any of the members of this list, thought about presenting a
> paper for the virtual congress ("I cannot assist, but here's my
> contribution" section of the congress)? If it's held in Madrid, I will
> probably go without any problems (time and economy and lack of car would
> limit my going if it's held anywhere else),  being a helper in the last
> congresses (presenting and moderating conferences, registration, and so on)
> I'd be happy to be able to lend more technical help with a paper... :)

Hi David,
        I've been thinking a lot about all this and I'm afraid I just
don't think I'm going to have time to do anything.  I'm about to start a
new job and move house at the same time!

Having said that, if you still want to do a presentation on Schemix I'll
try to provide any assistance I can - just let me know what you need!

Best wishes,
                Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com