scim-user

[Scim-user] Fw:

From: kev len
Subject: [Scim-user] Fw:
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 03:08:50 +0000

"You have made my dreams come true. I always knew I had a smaller penis than all the
other guys and it really made me feel insecure about myself. But when I came across your
site I knew I had to try it and to my surprise it worked! No longer do I feel shy when I
go to a public toilet or crack jokes about small penises because mine is huge now and I'm
so proud of it. I met a girl not long ago; we went on a few dates and had the best sex
ever! I never had a girl scream and moan at me so much! It was great, thanks guys."
Leroy, USA

See: www.neohew.com