scim-user

[Scim-user] Upender Bhati - India Initiative

From: Upender Bhati
Subject: [Scim-user] Upender Bhati - India Initiative
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:12:24 -0400

Kind Attn: Managing Director
Kind Attn: Vice President - Business Development

Heartiest Greetings,

I have been quite regularly writing to you with the objective of drawing your company's attention towards India, both as a very stable se, manufacturing base, supply source of raw material and technology, and as a very attractive market for your products.

I could understand that geographical distances were deterants and hence to enable better communication, we have now opened our office in Los Angeles. Commander. Nand Lal Sharma is heading our US Office.  Nand retired from Indian Navy as a commander and is based in US since last 4-5 years.

I request if you can pls provide me the name and contact info of the official from your company, who is responsible for international businesses, so that I can ask Cdr. Sharma to personally talk to him and explore opportunities of working together.

I look forward,

My best regards
Upender Bhati
Head - Business Development