screen-devel

[screen-devel] bug #16666

From: Rong-en Fan
Subject: [screen-devel] bug #16666
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:26:03 -0400

Hi all,

One month ago, Yi-Hsuan Hsin sent this report (feature request for Unicode
CJK Ambiguous characters). I did not notice any further responses on this
issue and it seems to me that the development of screen stale?
The patch in the report does not cause any harm to non-CJK users
and help CJK users a lot. I really hope that some developers can take
a look at his report and integrate into screen.

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan