screen-devel

Status of development. was: [screen-devel] Patches (and vert. splits)

From: William Pursell
Subject: Status of development. was: [screen-devel] Patches (and vert. splits)
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:35:17 +0100

Micah Cowan wrote:
William Pursell wrote:
Please note that the fFtT patch was superseded by another submitted
to the mailing list Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:01:13 +0100.
(The version in git has at least one serious bug. )

Thanks to bringing that to my attention; I had been planning on applying
that as-is, after a basic review.

Are you aware of any other potential problems with the remaining patches
in that dir?

I am not familiar with any.  Was the "new maintainer" issue resolved in
the other thread?   I haven't looked at screen for awhile, and I'm a bit
confused.  From the mailing list, it looks like development is starting
to pick up a bit (and thank you Micah for the git migration) but  there
are only 2 git commits this year, and master~3 is Michael's from
February of 2007.    Is development taking place off list?   Am
I missing something?...(perhaps everything!)