screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Savannah bug reports to Mailing list

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:35:55 -0500

* Chris Jones had this to say on [17 Dec 2009, 23:59:36 -0500]:
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:14:36PM EST, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:
> > * Erik Falor had this to say on [17 Dec 2009, 16:50:44 -0700]:

> > > +1
> >
> > Uh, as in, yes, you guys would object to it?
>
> ;-)

[snip]

> I can't vouch for the other poster, but I was replying to what I felt
> was the 'real' question.. which means that I am all in favor.

Perfect (verbosity has its uses ;) )

> There are issues that I may have forgotten about and I would be extremly
> happy to know when they have been addressed without having to visit the
> web site on a regular basis.

Great! I have added this mailing list in the notification list, so
activities in the bug-tracker should start sending emails to this list
from now on!

> Besides, unless I misunderstood your original question, that's pretty
> much the accepted behavior on other -devel mailing lists I subscribe to,
> so I don't see anybody having any objections (?)

I just wanted to confirm before I asked!

I would also love to setup mail notification for the commits being
pushed in the main repository. I haven't quite figured out how to set
that up in savannah yet.

Thanks! Cheers,
Sadrul