screen-devel

[screen-devel] Screen releases

From: Pavel Sanda
Subject: [screen-devel] Screen releases
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 01:49:51 +0100

Hi,

are there any (time) plans for releasing new versions of screen?

I looked through the archives for months back but I cound't see
any related info. Are there some regressions wrt 4.0.3 which
hinder releases?

Its tough to persuade distro maintainers for backporting things
which are already in upstream trunk, they say wait on upstream.

But the last release is somewhere in 2008, which usually means
upstream is dead - however looking on git repo there is still
some movement...

Thanks for providing any info,
Pavel