screen-devel

[screen-devel] [bug #44558] Ability to redraw scrollback buffer on scree

From: Amadeusz Sławiński
Subject: [screen-devel] [bug #44558] Ability to redraw scrollback buffer on screen (with color)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:15:01 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #44558 (project screen):

Follow-up Comment #2:

I'm sorry, but I don't think of this as something that should be implemented.

Screen already has it's own scrollback and fact that we feed terminal
scrollback always seemed to me more of side effect than something we should
encourage, especially considering that we can split screen in various ways.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44558>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/